Cashion Element Worm and Jig Rod
- Only 3 items in stock!
- Inventory on the way
The ELEMENT is a performance fishing rod designed, engineered, and manufactured in Sanford, NC. It features a cork rear grip, EVA foam butt, and a sleek matte blue finish over a CR4r raw Cashion blank that is hand-rolled in house. Cashion streamlined their efficiency without sacrificing quality; and is able to manufacture a high quality, truly American-made rod at the lowest price point in the market. The old saying, “Quality ain’t cheap” remains true, but Cashion has built proprietary processes in fishing rod manufacturing in order to deliver a scientifically superior, American-made fishing rod.
- ELEMENT has no comparison
- Most affordable American-made rod on the market
- Designed and manufactured in Sanford, NC
- Cashion blanks and rods are built by the best rod and blank builders on the planet!
- Cork grip for all day comfort
- Gorgeous matte blue finish
- Ergonomic blank exposed reel seat with cut down threads for direct blank contact
- Perfectly placed drop shot style hook keeper for fast and efficient lure storage
- Engineered ceramic size 5 running guides for balance, weight reduction, and knot clearance
The Science Behind ELEMENT
- This series features new blank and rod designs
- Cashion CR4r standard modulus blanks Toughened Epoxy formulation provides Advanced Interface Bondingwere designed specifically for the ELEMENT
- CR4r utilizes American made Carbon Fiber Pre-Preg
- Cashion’s Toughened Epoxy formulation provides Advanced Interface Bonding (AIB)
- AIB is a combination of mechanical and additive technology to create ultra high bond strength at the interface of carbon fiber and epoxy matrix. In practical terms this makes a really strong rod blank.
- CR4r has a Raw Finish to encapsulate fibers for increased durability
- The CR4r blank looks like no other Cashion blank but it is still designed with a raw finish to encapsulate fibers for increased durability. The raw finish allows the epoxies in the pre-preg to form a protective barrier around the carbon fiber to protect the fibers from impact.