St. Croix Legend Tournament Casting Rod - 7'4" MH Power Glass Cranker
- Only 1 items in stock!
- Inventory on the way
A legend, reimagined. The next generation of Legend Tournament Bass is the latest in St. Croix Rod design, materials, and angler recognized feedback. Featuring specific handles, lengths, powers, and actions for today’s latest techniques, the next generation also delivers two new materials to your arsenal. All models will feature SCIV+ Carbon Fiber, a strategic lay-up of exclusive SCIV and SCVI, and select models SCIV + with iAct Glass, a carbon fiber hybrid with internally active Linear S-Glass. 16 new casting models feature:
- Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) mandrel technology.
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design.
- Fuji® K-Series tangle-free guides with Alconite®rings.
- Fuji® SK2 reel seat on casting models with ergonomic complimenting componentry.
- Fuji® VSS real seat on spinning models with extended foregrip.
- Precision machined aluminum reel seat nuts and wind checks on spinning and casting models.
- Split-grip, super-grade cork handles customized per model.
- Full-grip super grade cork handles on select models.
- Model specific hook keepers selectively placed per technique.
- Single coat sealer on blank with slow cure finish.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish on guides.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
Power: Medium Heavy
Line Rating: 8-20lb
Lure Rating: 3/8-1oz